Very compact scrubbing machines suitable to work for the maintenance cleaning of limited-size areas (up to 1,500 m²). Especially suitable for cleaning: car shops, sales points, gym, health care.
- Control panel with operator presence safety system.
- Low level battery indicator: brush/vacuum and traction progressive cut off.
- Solution water filter and solenoid valve
- Easy access to the battery compartment.
- Quick and easily inspectable drain recovery tank.
- Non-marking wheels.
- Roto-molded polyethylene tanks, shock and acid resistant.
- The lower tank also serves as battery compartment.
- Low noise operation thanks to the protected positioning of vacuum motor
- Powerful gearmotor; metal brush plate with integrated plastic splash guard/bumper.
- The outﬂow of the detergent solution is controlled by a solenoid valve.
- The actuation of the solenoid valve is operated by the control lever, avoiding the outﬂow detergent solution when the brush is stopped during the interruptions of work.
- Renovated with new squeegee pressure adjusting system.
- The squeegee blades are easily replaceable without the use of tools.
- Quick and easy coupling squeegee through the two large knobs; the squeegee is released without any damage in the event of accidental impact.
- Filter Mesh to retain possible solid pieces, protects the solenoid valve.
- The ﬁlter also has the function of regulating the outﬂow of the cleaning solution; screwing the transparent cover increases the amount of ﬂow, while unscrewing the cover reduces the ﬂow
|RPM / pressure on the brushes||150RPM/18 RPM/Kg|
|Detergent solution system||solenoid valve|
|Depression / Vacuum motor||1280/400 mmH2O/W|
|Working width||500 mm|
|Squegee width||800 mm|
|Max working capacity||2000 m2/h|
|Detergent tank capacity||44 l|
|Recovery tank capacity stop/total||50-60 l|
|Brush motor power||550 W|