3M Sun Control Window Films for Your Home
You love your windows and the dazzling light they bring into your home. But as much as you cherish the views and natural light, you’re also aware that sunlight creates excessive heat, fades valuable furnishings, and contains harmful UV rays. 3M™ Sun Control Window Films allow you to let the light in and keep the heat and damage out. Best of all you can get these great benefits without changing the appearance of your home.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your home
- Designed not to change the appearance of your home
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows
- Reflectivity that’s actually lower than glass
Learn more about 3M Prestige Series Residential Window Films.
3M™ Automotive Window Film Color Stable Series
- Smart style and comfort. The Color Stable Series rivals tinted factory glass in its rich appearance. Since the nano-carbon is dispersed throughout the thickness of the film, it ensures years of performance with no chance of the film turning purple.
- Rejects up to 57% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy to protect you and your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Color Stable Series incorporates a unique process for producing nano carbon polyester. This revolutionary process allows for maximum heat rejection without a metal film layer, which can interfere with radio and/or satellite signals. It also gives the film a stylish look with outstanding color stability, so it never turns purple. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.ResourcesBrochures CLICK HERE
NIGHT VISION SERIES
- Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 71% of the heat coming through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction CLICK HERE
3M™ Sun Control Window Film Silver P18
• Classic silver reflective film with excellent solar protection • Great heat rejection helps provide energy savings and improved comfort • Helps reduce glare and eye discomfort • Increased reflection helps enhance daytime privacy • Can create a more uniform exterior appearance • Comprehensive warranty from 3M CLICK HERE