3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH-110GF is a 0.045 in (1.1 mm) thick gray double-sided acrylic foam tape with a red polyethylene film liner. The conformable foam provides good contact between substrates even when they are slightly mismatched.
3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH-110GF is part of the 3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH series which bonds a variety of substrates including many metal, plastic and painted materials. This tape family has superior high-temperature performance, making it often suitable for assembly prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes involving a paint bake cycle and applications with high operating temperatures. Ideal for stiffeners applied to equipment enclosures, metal cabinets, appliance, signage etc.
• Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
• Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
• Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
• High temperature resistance (short term (minutes, hours) to 450°F (230°C)) allowing assembly prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes involving a paint-bake cycle
• High initial tack
• Eliminates drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated re-work
• Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
• Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
• Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials