3M™ Dusted and Frosted CRYSTAL Glass Finishes (the “Products”) offer the designs of sandblasted (dusted) or etched (frosted) glass, at a fraction of the cost.
|Adhesive Content||Solvent acrylic|
|Application||Interior windows/Glass surfaces|
|Application Method||Dry, Wet|
|Application Temperature (Celsius)||+12°C to +38°C minimum (air and substrate)|
|Backing||Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive|
|Certifications||Class A – ASTM E84 Fire Classification|
|Digitally Cuttable||Customer Test & Approve|
|Family||Etched Glass Films|
|Film Thickness||3.2 Mil|
|Overall Length (Imperial)||50 yd|
|Overall Length (Metric)||45.7 m|
|Overall Thickness (Imperial)||3.2 mil|
|Overall Width (Imperial)||60 in|
|Overall Width (Metric)||1524 mm|
|Printable||Customer Test & Approve|
|Product Code||7725SE-314 60|
|Product Color||White, Neutral & Brown|
|Removability||Removable with heat/adhesive remover|
|Service Temperature||-29°C to +80°C|
|Shading Coefficient (%)||0.93|
|Size||60 in. x 50 yd.|
|Substrate Type||ABS, Glass, Paint, PMMA, Polycarbonate|
|Visible Light Reflectance (%)||79|
|Visible Light Transmittance||85|
- Aesthetics: Our decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
- Dusted and Frosted designs provide the look of sandblasted or etched glass, at a fraction of the cost.
- Easy application: 3M expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
- Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
- Digital printing on dusted materials offers both customization and personalization options
Dusted and Frosted designs provide the look of sandblasted or etched glass, at a fraction of the cost. Digital printing on these materials provides both customization and personalized design options. These permanent, pressure sensitive films have a transparent synthetic liner for easy cutting of logos or designs.ResourcesAIL