With 3M™ VHB™ Tapes, you can maintain consistency from sketch to construction, eliminating distracting, visible fasteners, like screws and bolts. These high-strength, double-sided acrylic foam tapes let you quickly and easily create a long-lasting bond that actually builds strength over time. With the ability to join a variety of materials including aluminum, steel, glass, plastics and painted and powder-coated surfaces, they provide resilient bonding solutions in just about anything you can dream up.
- Capture Extreme FootageAssemble the components of your extreme-action camera for impact resistance and durability. Rain, sun, wind, heat or cold, 3M™VHB™ Tape is weather-proven to stand the test of time.
Seal out water & dirt
- Design BeautifullyCreate a seamless facade with fast application of virtually invisible fastening for a permanent bond that expands your range of material options.
- Rivet-free for a Smoother RideEliminate rivets and screws that can loosen, rattle and leak. Keep sides smooth for decals while damping vibration for a quieter ride.
Strength and Durability
- Make Smart Devices SleekerUse die-cuts for a precise fit within devices and when bonding back covers, lenses, screens and more for a thin, sleek smart device.
Join multiple materials
Die-cut for precision
- Bond Multiple MaterialsFor easy assembly of home appliances, use 3M™ VHB™ Tape to securely join materials like glass and metal without traditional fasteners.
Join multiple materials
- Streamline Manufacturing3M™ VHB™ Tape can take the heat. With short-term temperature resistance up to 450ºF, materials can be bonded prior to powder coat or liquid painting processes.
Eliminate spot welds
Rethink Design Possibilities with the 3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE Series
Bond composites and LSE plastics with no need for a primer.LEARN MORE
- TransportationDesigned for a smooth side and a durable ride, 3M™ VHB™ Tapes withstand the extreme heat and cold, vibration, moisture and UV light specialty vehicles encounter on the open road. Unlike rivets and screws, they provide a barrier sealed against any kind of weather.
- Metal FabricationBoost productivity on the assembly floor with the efficiency of tape. Compared to riveting and welding, 3M™ VHB™ Tapes are easy to adopt and require no finishing. A long-lasting bond is as quick and simple as applying the tape.
- ConstructionWhen it comes to bonding exterior panels on high-profile buildings like the Chicago O’Hare Airport and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, architects trust 3M™ VHB™ Tapes to permanently adhere one substrate to another while distributing the stress load across the entire length of the bond.
- Electronics3M™ VHB™ Tapes provide top-notch design flexibility while meeting the high standards of the electronics industry. They’ve been used to bond everything from high-definition television screens to moisture-sealed nautical navigational systems.
- SignageWhen you eliminate the need for screws and rivets, your design can truly shine. 3M™ VHB™ Tapes enable a smooth surface with a virtually invisible bond, for a sleek, eye-catching sign that will stand up to the elements.
- AppliancesEnhance your appliance’s aesthetic with virtually invisible bonding – a game changing approach for design concepts. Explore new possibilities and use new, innovative materials to optimize performance and streamline production processes.
High Temperature Bonding with 3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH
3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH’s high temperature resistance allows it to be bonded prior to high heat powder coat or liquid painting processes. This reduces the number of “touches,” leading to a more streamlined manufacturing process.SEE PRODUCT DETAILS
Learn More About 3M™ VHB™ Tape
- Can Tape Hold a Scooter Together? (3:02)A design that flexes as it moves and requires holding different substrates together – with no bolts or screws. What can 3M™ VHB™ Tapes do in your designs?
- Nebia Customer Testimonial (2:11)Nebia was looking for an adhesive to assemble a better showerhead that would also use less water. They tested several options – and chose 3M™ VHB™ Tape.
- Surface Preparation and Tape Application (6:23)It’s important to have a clean, dry surface in order to achieve a good bond. Learn about cleaning methods, priming, abrasion and more.