3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910, 19 mm x 3 m, Clear
The 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910 uses a 1 mm clear multi-purpose acrylic adhesive providing a transparent double-sided tape. This extraordinary tape adheres to broad ranges of surfaces, including metals, plastics and wood. This 3M quality tape provides shear strength, surface adhesion and temperature resistance. The transparency of the tape makes it ideal for bonding to transparent materials or used in applications where a colourless bond line is required.
Features and Benefits
• Strong and durable bonds to a wide variety of high to medium surface energy substrates like paints, metals and glass etc.
• Invisible bond: Enhance your design appearance with virtually invisible bonding, even more with a transparent tape
• Simplifies and speeds up production processes as it provides immediate handling strength and allows to rout bonded parts faster through manufacturing operations as no curing time is needed
• Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
• A durable difference: With a bond that’s built to withstand the rigours of exposure, 3M™ VHB™ Tapes resist hot, cold and cycling temperatures, UV light, moisture, and solvents.
• Demanding strength: For your most demanding bonding applications, 3M™ VHB™ Tapes distribute dynamic or static stress over the entire surface of the design, improving holding strength and eliminating the need for mechanical fasteners
• Energy absorption: Stress and energy is absorbed in the foam and not transferred to the bond line
• Stress relaxation: Over time, stress is relaxed away from the bond, and absorbed by the foam
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds of transparent materials or wherever a clear bond is needed.
The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds. 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910 is designed for bonding transparent materials or wherever a clear bond is needed.
Features and Benefits
Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth, even edges are invisible due to its transparency
Clear, 1 mm, general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core for good performance in a variety of applications
Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
Why choose 3M?
3M are a trusted name in tapes and adhesives. Whether for industrial or even domestic applications, 3M has a tape to suit your needs. From automotive masking to office supplies, 3M tapes are relied on by millions to get the job done. RS Components supplies a wide range of quality 3M tapes to suit the needs of the most discerning customer.
Design and deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape. Utilizing the general purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of the VHB™ Tape. It’s been designed to be used in applications to join transparent materials or where a clear tape is necessary.
Unconventional foam tape. 3M invented the first foam tape, they have been at the forefront of improving the properties of this tape to ensure extreme reliability, consistent durability and a consistent bond. The 3M™ VHB™ Tape is a proven alternative to rivets, screws and welding for a number of applications.
Reliability and durability. 3M™ VHB™ Tape does not only offer a strong reliable yet durable bond it enhances the appearance of finished goods. It does this by eliminating the rivet and screw heads as well as visible welds whilst providing an immediate bond. Fastening the tape is a quicker process than conventional methods such as drilling, fastening or liquid adhesives. The unique acrylic adhesive is extremely durable and resistant to changing temperatures over time from the heat of Dubai to the cold of Norway.
|Backing Material||Acrylic Foam|
|Adhesion Strength||26 N/cm|
|Single/Double Sided||Double Sided|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+150 (Short Term)°C|