|Unión de travesaños a vidrio
|50 Degrees Fahrenheit
|General Industry, Señalización
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)
|149 Degree Celsius
|Temperature Resistance – Initial
- Bonds transparent materials cleanly and easily
- Improved aesthetic finish.
- Bonds high surface energy materials including glass, metal and some plastics.
- For use in a number of applications including: general assembly, shop fitting, furniture mirror fittings, signage, sheet metal fabrications, automotive trim and many more.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Sold as a single roll.
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910. It is a clear, 1 mm thick, general purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces. It is colourless making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
Replace screws, rivets and studs when bonding with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910. Our tape bonds and seals transparent materials on contact with no drying. It’s virtually invisible and helps keep surfaces smooth with no unsightly rivet or weld marks. It spreads stress load across length of the joint and with high dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress.
- Use for bonding transparent materials
- Apply on various tough impact wear or sliding applications